Sunday, August 14, 2011

Butterscotch Bundt Rolls


18 frozen dinner rolls
1 (3oz) pkg butterscotch pudding (non instant, and unprepared)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup melted butter

Arrange frozen rolls in a greased bundt pan. Sprinkle pudding, sugar and pecans over rolls. Drizzle butter over all. Cover pan with a dishtowel , plastic wrap or wax paper and let rise at room temp overnight, or about 12 hours. Remove dishtowel, bake at 350 degrees for about 25 min. Cool 5-10 minutes before inverting to a serving plate. Serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. This is the recipe that Grandpa Campbell used for "Sticky Buns" for any that are old enough to remember that. I changed it just a bit. Instead of putting the pudding sugar and butter on separate, I mix them together and then drizzle over the rolls. I found that it eliminated having some dry spots of the pudding and sugar. We really like these, especially Savannah.

    ReplyDelete