Ingredients
Sweet Potatoes- I do 2 for the 2 of us. It makes enough for dinner and then lunch the next day.
Oil
Seasonings of your choice- I like rosemary, garlic and season salt.
Cut the sweet potatoes into french fry like strips. Put them into a gallon sized ziploc bag with some oil. Mix the potatoes around until they are coated in oil. You don't need to use a ton of oil. You just want to get enough so you r seasonings will still. Once they are coated pour them onto a cookie sheet. I like to spray the sheet with cooking spray, because I have had my fries stick to the pan. Then sprinkle on your seasonings. I have found that you need to be more generous than you might think in order to taste it at the end. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until they are soft. Then turn your oven to broil for 5-10 minutes to give them a nice crisp outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment