Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Speedy Chicken Stir Fry


This recipe came from Kraftfoods.com. I love it. It is so easy and fast. It has a little bit of spice to it, but not too much. It's one we make a lot because we usually have all the ingredients on hand.

8 oz. Angel Hair Pasta, uncooked (I use spaghetti because I prefer thicker noodles.)
2 C Broccoli Florets
1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks or strips
1/2 C Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (I put in a little extra because I like it saucier.)
2 T Soy Sauce
1/4 t each: Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1/3 C Chopped Peanuts (I don't put these in.)

Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes.

While the pasta is cooking, cook chicken on medium high heat. when it is cooked through, add dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.

Drain pasta and broccoli, place in a large bowl or back in the empty pot. Add the chicken mixture, and toss together with noodles.

So yummy. So easy.

2 comments: